Sunday, June 27, 2010

Star Chef Event- Pasadena, Ca



Wow.... can't believe its been a full year since I started the blog full-time. Last year was the start of me documenting my favorite restaurants, favorite dishes, wines and much much more. The Star Chef Event was the first blogged event on food from Jasmine's Kitchen.
This Year it was the 90th Anniversary for Rosemary's Child Non-Profit organization. If you'd like to know more about Rosemary's Child please google it. There is so much to give to these youth and young ladies growing up in todays world.
Yesterday was a full packed day. After catering an event across town I took a quick nap, raced to pasadena to enjoy all of my favorite vendors of Pasadena, my friends, the music and raffles. Of course I didn't win the trip to New York but I was very appreciative to be around adults and just relax for a good cause.

No comments: