Wednesday, June 22, 2011

City Tavern- Culver City




Want to TAP your own beer at your table and eat Gourmet Comfort Food?
Is that even possible?
This place took me by surprise.
I walked in... and I didn't have to think if I was going to dine here.
Chef Jessica Christensen is talented and knows her flavors. Imagine going to a restaurant and not having to salt or pepper your food. She is absolutely perfect!
I tried the Special-pulled pork sandwich with a Texas style BBQ sauce, warm bacon salad, brussel sprouts, oysters on the half shell.
Check out the picture I took of the oysters. HAHA!!!
For dessert I had the Smores... an adult Smores.

The next week I took my friends and we had a blast and poured 80 ounces of IPA and Hefenweizen beers.

2 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Can't spell sometimes! Thanks and please say hi next time you come in. J