Sunday, October 17, 2010

Katana's Hollywood- The Ultimate Japanese comfort food







Last week was my girlfriends Annie Bday and what better place to celebrate your birthday in Hollywood. Its right across the street from my favorite Hotel, The Mondrian and the Sky Bar.
Our party sat outside on the patio and enjoyed the beautiful evening weather. Unfortunately I didn't have a camera with me but I did happen to have my cellphone which caught the highlights of the evening.
I have never been disappointed at Katana's. The food is solid and yummy. I have tried pretty much everything on the menu. Here are some of my favorite dishes just so you can have an idea what to order when you go ;-)
~Kobe Beef Tataki with Garlic Ponzu Sauce
~Miso with Clams
~Tuna Carpaccio with wasabi soy truffle oil
~Lamb chop marinated in soy garlic

You never have to worry about this place having a lack of seasoning.

No comments: