Sunday, October 3, 2010

New Orleans and whats new in Jasmine's Kitchen




Hi Everyone! Its been a while. I apologize that I haven't blogged pretty much most of the summer. A lot has happened since then. In July I got really sick and it lingered for more than 2 months. During my recovery I started a new job and needed to get situated. As soon as I was back on my feet I was in a car accident that has had me on bed rest. Go Figure I had a stroke of bad luck!!

I hope you all enjoy the slide show. I was lucky to had scored tickets to the opening game of the NFL season in New Orleans. As you can tell I enjoyed a lot of good food. I also came home with a Slamming recipe on BBQ Shrimp and its to die for. If you're interested in the recipe you can always email me at jasmineskitchen@gmail.com



xoxoxo
Jasmine

No comments: