Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bird Pick- Tea & Herb


As some of you know I love tea and visiting tea houses. For the past few weeks I have been on a "tea kick". Tea is my coffee when I wake up in the morning.
Tea is a great source of caffeine and is good for detoxing.

Bird Pick- has many different teas you can choose from. Perusing around the store was fun. I was able to see all kinds of teas that I have never seen before such Chrysanthemum, milk teas, lavender and Pu-erh teas in their natural form.
One of my friends purchased a Pur-erh tea from Bird Pick and I have been addicted. Since I can't work out at the present time this tea has kept me energized throughout the day.

Bird Pick has every type of tea you can imagine. It's a Tea Lovers Heaven. However, you will pay a pretty penny for this great find. 1/4lb bag of Pur-erh will set you back $30. Not sure how many cups I will get out of it but I do not plan to waste one leaf.
Bird Pick has several locations. The one I visited is in the new Santa Monica Mall.

Tea Lovers you will ADORE this place.

No comments: