Monday, April 14, 2014

Persian feast in Jasmine's Kitchen

Each Sunday I look to make a meal that the family can eat for our Sunday Dinners. I opened up one of my all time favorite cookbooks, Jamie's Kitchen to get inspiration. I opened up the book and there it was! Growing up in L.A. Persian food is a must and its becomes apart of your diet just like Mexican food. I decided to make Cherry Basmati Rice, with a yogurt salad (garlic, plain yogurt, lemon, fresh dill, cucumbers, salt and pepper), a lemon Hummus, roasted tomatoes and for my meats I googled a Lula Chicken Kabob recipe to get the basics but put my own twist with saffron and curry, salmon skewered in rosemary and rosemary flank steak with just salt and pepper. Dinner was a success!! For recipes you can always contact Jasmine's Kitchen by subscribing or emailing Jasmineskitchen@gmail.com

No comments: