Sunday, December 11, 2016

Bestia LA

Finally Finally after two years the stars have aligned and I was able to get in and dine at this wonderful establishment.

After studying the menu for two weeks the Agnolotti pasta wasn't on the menu but... that's okay.

We decided to bring our own beautiful bottle of the Dante from VJB. For those of you that have had the honor of tasting the 2013 batch you'll know what I'm talking about. The flavors have settled and it is smooth as ever.

We started off with the (perigod black truffle crostini) egg and truffles on toast. Simple yet luxurious.

Then, graduated to the Bone Marrow with an oscar the grouch green colored gnocchi.  Damn delicious and a must!

Then... the show stopper... Ribeye! I actually licked the plate. Tender, juicy, crust-a-lickious with a refreshing argula and radish salad.

Thought we were done but nope regressed (not progressed) to the Cavetti alla Norcina pasta. Pork sausage and truffles, how can you say no?! Another lickable plate. Someone owes me $10.

Couldn't leave the place without dessert. It was OUR birthday so we had the panna cotta and chocolate budino. Mmmm mmm mm mm mm. Now sing along with me. Flavor flaaaav.

Ambiance: a cool LA vibe with bomb ass music. They played a Tribe called quest, Slick Rick, all the 90s shizzz.
My only complaint, the seats hurt your ass. Im not a fan of communal seating and the look of it. Please LA... stop this damn trend. I had to put my coat under my butt to bare my dinner! If I pay $200 for my meal, my @$$ should not hurt.

No comments: