Sunday, December 18, 2016

JCB lounge in Yountville

Well you all know that Raymond is my new favorite Winery, especially the Red Room. However, if you are looking for a tasting room that stays open till 7 p.m. Raymond's little brother JCB is located in Yountville and boy is he sexy (reminds me of Harry of the Royal Family).

Honestly, the pictures speak for themselves. The decor is luxurious and decadent.
I love that he brings a little Paris to Napa Valley. Loooovvveedd it! Two snaps and a twirl.

My complimentary pour (since I am member) was exquisite. My favorite was the °13 which is the Bijoux or Cremant De Bourgogne Rose. As described in their literature, it is the epitome of femininity. I also enjoyed the Ice Wein. Taste just like a delicious warm apple. The things I will make with this dessert wine will be unimaginable.

Next Door is the tasting rooms Atelier where I was able to buy charcuterie and cheeses. I'll say they have the best of the best. They even carry my favorite tea's  (Maraige), mustards and butter cookies.

What a nice hidden gem and a real reason to go to Yountville.  I've never been a fan of the area. Now I am.

1 comment:

Delta Industries Corp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.