Wednesday, December 15, 2010

La Louisianne in Los Angeles

I apologize that I have no photos for this post YET. My battery died and wasn't able to catch one good photo.
La Louisianne is a Creole Soul Food Restaurant located on the boarder of Culver City and Ladera Heights in Los Angeles.
If you are into old school music such as Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, and The Gap Band or Jazz you are in for a treat. The restaurant has a live band everyday of the week.
I have been visiting this restaurant since I was 15 years old. Since my recent visit I noticed the food is much better and they have added new items to the menu.
On Mondays (during Monday Night Football) you can get red beans and rice and fried chicken for $2.00. I plan to be there before the season ends :)I have missed it every year and I am determined to make it this year.

What to order:
Fried Chicken
Shrimp Etoufee
Fried Oysters
Fried Pork Chops
and
Gumbo

No comments: