Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!


Hope you all enjoyed Christmas! It was very relaxing to me. It was the first Christmas in years that I took it easy.
I began a new tradition in my household. Having a holiday brunch instead of a dinner. I found it to be less intense than having to make a full course dinner.
However, I did decide to make a Ham and have added one more ingredient to my "Holiday Ham". I added canned peaches which actually sealed the deal. I also made collard greens, potato salad, rolls and cranberry sauce. My brandy infused wine of choice was "Angelica" by V. Sattui. I didn't go all out this year as I usually would but realized that simplicity for the holidays is more joyous!
I watched football and got in a 3 hour nap.
Well I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas as much as I did.

No comments: