Friday, March 7, 2014

Jasmine's Kitchen Sunday Brunch

I decided to have Sunday Brunch at the house. As you all know my friends and family are my guinea pigs. So here are a few tips from my trials and errors that turned out fabulous. My brunch menu: Fried Chicken, Waffles with vanilla bean, fruit salad with habenero-sugar,  apple tartine with creme fraiche, rosemary potato hash cake, bacon and goat cheese quiche with Pico De Gallo, black forest bacon and a cheesecake from Chef Ryan.

Cizano Asti has the best Sparking wine that makes the best Mimosas. You can purchase at Bevmo for $20 or Whole foods for $9.99.

Apple tartine. Only make with golden delicious apples or heirloom.

Do not over crowd the pan when making potato hash or you'll end up with mushy potatoes. I had to make them into cakes and fry. Yes they were delicious! .... but a little time consuming to say the least.

No comments: