Sunday, March 23, 2014

Palm Springs Get Away with the Girls ~ Restaurant Johannes

This restaurant came highly recommended by my girlfriend (who was with us) that had a great experience a few months ago at Johannes. Unfortunately my experience wasn't so grand! I should have listened to her as she had the duck. Her meal was the only near perfect meal of the evening. I decided to order the Sea Bream which was a disaster. I'll get back to that in a few..... For an appetizer we decided to order the tuna tartare.... It tasted like tuna fish from a can. The smell and taste was so pungent that I just couldn't stomach it. After ordering our appetizer our food came out an hour and half later. Talk about service!! So after our meals were brought to us.... my fish had a million bones. It was supposed to be served on top of lobster which turned out to be langoustines. So they charged me $40 for this c_ _ p.????!!! Not only was it a bad conceived dish it had peas and cream sauce. Just ugh!!! My other friend ordered the scallops which were nearly alive. At this point we were all irritated. I felt really bad for my friend because she had a really good first experience which turned out to be a food bust.

No comments: