Friday, July 17, 2009

Mozza Pizzeria-Mario Batali







Hands down this is my favorite place to EAT. After reading hundreds of reviews, I still wasn't sure if this was the place to be. I must admit I was a little presumptuous in my thinking because of its association with Mario Batali. It's not that he has done anything to me personally. I think after watching Iron Chef and having favorites you tend to fall in love with certain Chef Personalities. After eating here I have a NEW FOUND respect for Batali and go out of my way to tell everyone I know how great his pizza is. I have even purchased a few of his cookbooks and have never gone wrong with any of his dishes.
Mozza is located on the corner of Melrose & Highland. You may wanna call 2-4 weeks in advance to get a seat or you can wait an hour or two for the bar. I personally enjoy the bar because I like to watch the cooks prepare the pizza. My favorite pizza is the meat lovers. The desserts are phenomenal! Matter of fact... everything is good and you will definitely leave with a smile on your face.


Rating: 5 out 5 stars

No comments: