Monday, July 27, 2009

So Frais in Fremont, Ca - Frozen Yogurt













A few years ago I was hearing the buzz swarming in on delicious frozen yogurt. After the lines died down I decided to visit my first Pinkberry here in Los Angeles. Nevertheless, it was pretty tasty but not a whole lot of options to choose from. Now there is a whole new world for Frozen Yogurt Lovers and the competition is fierce offering new flavors and variety!
This weekend I stopped by So Frais to cool down from the hot weather in Fremont, California. I was fortunate enough to meet one of the owners who was very friendly. To my surprise this location has only been open for two weeks and it was already packed. Not only am I in love with the name So Frais but also appreciate the warm decor and family friendly environment this location has to offer.
During my tasty travel I was able to try the blueberry and pineapple tart yogurt. I am usually a traditional gal but decided to try something new. I fell in love with the flavors. With lots of topping to choose from I decided to keep it simple with raspberries and mango's. However, I did decided to try the mochi balls and all I can say is YUMM!

5 of 5 stars

No comments: