Monday, January 18, 2010

Chino Latinos- Minneapolis, Minnesota







This was my second visit to Chino Latinos. Honestly, I have never been had dinner at Chino Latinos but appetizers. If you are looking for great prices Chino Latinos is the place to be. I would say their after hours menu is "Recession Friendly". The portions are generous and the food hits the spot especially if you have been out most of the evening and partying with friends. My brother and his friends all came along for the ride.
We ordered:
Mexican Bel Grande (Mexican Pizza) $3
French Toast of the Dead $3
Crab Ball $1
Donkey Punch $4
Our total bill after ordering several donkey punch drinks $24 for four people.

We were happy and full and ready for our next location.
My favorite on menu was the French Toast of the dead with rum carmel sauce and bananas.

No comments: