Monday, January 18, 2010

Old Dutch Dill Potato Chips- Roseville, MINNESOTA



OLD DUTCH DILL POTATO CHIPS
I have loved these potato chips since I was a little girl growing up in Minnesota. I assumed that you could find these chips anywhere in the country. Unfortunately, the company does not sell their product on the west coast. Every time I visit Minnesota I pick up at least two bags. I have even had someone ship me a few bags. ;-) (I am forever grateful).
Here is my opinion. Lays makes the best Classic potato chip however their dill pickle potato chip cannot compare to Old Dutch's Dill Pickle Potato chip. Old Dutch's Dill Potato chip is perfectly seasoned. There is the right amount of tanginess and isn't too sour. There has been times when I have had taken plain Lays Potato chips and sprinkled dill and pickle juice to try and capture the flavor on my own. The sad thing is it gets too soggy. :-) Old Dutch has captured the perfect flavor of this combination without the sogginess.

Please sell your product nationwide, trust me... you will gain marketshare!

No comments: