Sunday, March 28, 2010

Panama Joes - Long Beach, Ca






It's been years since I've been Long Beach. To be honest ten years ago Long Beach was the place to be. A friend of mine had a boat and on the weekends we'd pull out of Long Beach and stop at various ports and just have a blast drinking margaritas and eating good seafood.
Every time I attempt to come to Long Beach there is just too much traffic leaving from my house to go there. Now I know... you have to get an early start.
My sister-in-law suggested this place after visiting here over the Thanksgiving weekend.
To me the food wasn't memorable. The Bloody Mary Bar is what's happening!!
When you order, they give you a pitcher of ice and Vodka. Then you go over to the Bloody Mary bar and make your own bloody Mary's. I added worcestershire sauce, horse- radish, hot sauce, celery, salt, pepper, pickled green beans, onions and any other seasonings that were out there.
This place was up my alley! We sat outside on the patio and just enjoyed the beautiful weather and enjoyed good conversation. What else can you ask for?

No comments: