Sunday, April 4, 2010

Francos Italian Restaurant- Los Alamitos


This restaurant has a great lunch menu. It's located close to Los Alamitos High School. I find it rather humorous at times when you go a restaurant and they don't cook real Italian food. To my surprise this little place located in a strip mall has some of the best Italian food around. You can tell that they put a lot of pride, heart and soul into their dishes. I tried the salmon with a tomato basil sauce with fresh Parmesan cheese and I also tried an Antipasto chopped salad a few weeks ago. The tomato basil sauce was so delicious that I kept soaking my bread in the sauce until it was all gone. I also devoured their antipasto salad which was on their appetizer list which could had fed 2 people but my appetite that day allowed me to finish most of it.
When I came back the second time they were remembered me. LOL

No comments: