Sunday, May 9, 2010

Cinco De Mayo at a taco truck




Too bad Cinco De Mayo happened to be during the week day and in the middle of me dieting. This year wasn't like last year where I had a fiesta at my house. The day got so busy that I almost forgot to eat. Last year I had 3 different types of tacos, homemade guacamole, tomatillo salsa, beans, grilled jalapenos and grilled onions.
This year was so busy that I barely made it on time for lunch. At the last minute I went to my local taco truck and ordered 3 carne asada tacos and my favorite orange soda.
I am happy to say that my taco video is now at 61,000 views on youtube.
Check out my website where you can watch my video on how to make tacos, guacamole, shop for ingredients and dance. JK on the dancing part...LOL

www.jasminescookingshow.com

No comments: