Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mario Batali Book signing








Several months ago I added myself to mailing list for Mozza. Normally I don't like to be bombarded with Spam mail but I am so happy that I did. Two weeks ago I received an email that Mario Batali would be at the restaurant in person signing his book. I was so excited with anticipation to meet one of my favorite chefs. After eating at his restaurant several times and writing numerous blogs on my favorite pizza I knew I'd have lots of questions.
Of course I thought I'd be a chatter box but when I met him I couldn't even get two words out of my mouth. I guess my shyness overcame me. :-)
It was a honor to meet him.
The sad thing was Mozza was closed for a private party. I was sooooo hoping that it would be open so I could eat my meat lovers pizza.

No comments: