Sunday, May 16, 2010

Crate and Barrel







Ten years ago was the first time I went to a Crate and Barrel. Ten years ago I didn't appreciate the full scope of what this store had to offer. Now, you can't keep me out of there without having buyers remorse. I'm definitely a kid in a candy store when I go in there. Since I have a spending problem when I go in there I make sure that they box all of my items so I can feel special. :-)
Crate & Barrel is a great store for finding cooking gadgets that save time. You can also find beautiful dishware, good knives, durable cookware, serving platters and much much more. There are so many great ideas in this store especially if you like entertaining.
I purchased a few pieces for my Sex and the City event coming up at the end of the month. I can't wait to showcase my new pieces.

No comments: