Sunday, May 16, 2010

Wholefoods gives out complimentary burgers and hotdogs




Saturday Wholefoods was giving out complimentary grilled veggie dogs and hamburgers. After shopping at Crate & Barrel I stopped by Wholefoods for a quick bite but noticed two ladies out there grilling food. I assumed that there was a cost. To my surprised when I asked, they replied that it was complimentary for "Customer Appreciation Day".
I thought that it was awesome because I have never tried a "Veggie Dog" before and what better way to try one.
Well, it wasn't too bad. I think if I hadn't known it was a veggie dog that I wouldn't of known the difference. However, there was a little after taste that threw me off.
The good thing is that I didn't feel guilty for eating a hot dog. It was all Veggie!!!

No comments: