Sunday, May 16, 2010

Little Next Door






Wow!!! One of the best French Breakfast places I have ever eaten at. After going to the Mario Batali Book signing we decided to find a place to eat since Mozza was closed for a private party. We decided to drive on 3rd street and noticed this place popped out. The blue colors were vibrant and electric. The restaurant has an outdoor patio for all the looky loos and the people that want to be seen. Indoor seating is available and is still a nice place to eat because there beautiful skylight coming through the roof. I adored the midnight electric blue they painted on the walls. It was such a comfortable place to sit and eat.
The French decor was beautiful. It wasn't pretentious or over done. It reminded me of being in the South of France in LA. For a moment I was in heaven. Even the waiters were French.... (lots of eye candy ladies) :-)
The restaurant makes their own pastries, jams, sauces, nicoise olives, and dipping sauce.
I am so happy we ate here because the food was perfect!
I ordered the Perrigold omelet. Phenomenal!!!The omelet was simple but elegant it had Black truffle and brie cheese. It was served with scalloped potatoes and a green salad. I wanted to eat the entire plate but decided that I will return instead.

No comments: