Sunday, November 8, 2009

Beeps- Van Nuys






What can you say? This place has been around since the 50's. I used to go to this place all the time in college. Beeps is located in the heart of the valley. If I am hungry and want a good breakfast burrito, short stack of pancakes, waffles or a California Pastrami sandwich this is where I go. All decked out in classic Hollywood decor and oldie but goodies playing in the background Beeps is a fun place.
I decided to take a picture of the waffle maker. I could appreciate having something like this in my dream kitchen and hope one day that I can have something so beautiful to make chicken & waffles with. :)
This morning I had the everything burrito with bacon, ham, sausage, hash browns, egg and salsa. It hit the spot and my mission was accomplished. I was full all day and didn't have to worry about lunch. Only salad for dinner!!!!

Note: If you know what you want call ahead and place your order. They can be slow at times especially on the weekends and the morning.

No comments: