Sunday, November 8, 2009

Silver Lake Wine







I love Silver Lake! It's a cool little city located east of Hollywood. When I think of Silver Lake, I think of the words Chic and Eccentric.
Thursday evening I met up with friends at Silver Lake Wine on Glendale Blvd. Silver Lake Wine offers "Thursday Night Flights" which consists of three healthy size sampling :) wines in a particular category. (Region, grape or winemaker). I was able to mix and match red and whites. I tried a wine from Italy that was very smooth. I wish I would have gotten the name but I was having such a good time that I didn't ask. They also serve fresh bread and butter to soak up all the wine you are tasting and clean the palate.
The price $12
You can't beat it!!!
This place was packed with people having great conversation. Whether you choose to stop in before dinner, meet with colleagues or just enjoy a glass of wine this place is happening on Thursday nights.

No comments: