Monday, November 2, 2009

Tandoori Grill- Valencia






I have been coming to Tandoori Grill for years. I really love the staff here. They are very attentative and pay attention to detail. When I visited last week they remembered that I always order a mango drink with water and no ice. That's what you call great service. :)
Tandoori grill has always been one of my favorite Indian places to eat in Santa Clarita Valley. I always order the restaurants special for two which includes your choice curry (tikka masala), naan bread, yogurt sauce, grilled lamb, shrimp, tandoori chicken, grilled sizzling vegetables cooked in Indian spices, two glasses of wine and a very special dessert that taste like a yummy pancake. The cost is only $40. What a cheap date guys and gals. I know there is a lot of people out there that are afraid to try Indian food but the food is delicious and comforting. You can order it with little heat or a lot of heat. I love my food extra spicy so there is no holding back for me. Tandoori Grill along with other Indian restaurants always has a great lunch buffet that typically runs you about $7.00 with unlimited drinks. If you live the Valley there is another great buffet place called Taj Mahal on Ventura and White Oak. You don't have to wait in lines which is priceless if you have only an hour to eat for lunch. Another great thing is that the Indian cuisine has a lot of fantastic vegetarian dishes as well.

No comments: