Monday, November 2, 2009

After Hours Taco Trucks



When regular restaurants are closed in So Cal there is only a few options to go, Denny's, Jerry's and Jack n Box. I'm not a fan of any of these choices. My suggestion is to find a taco truck in your area, you can always get good grub at a taco truck. The other night I happened to be passing through Castaic on my way to Los Angeles and found a Taco Truck at midnight off Parker Road. As you can see I am in my sweat pants because no one can see me. :-) Please comment where your favorite taco truck is so that we can all have a list just in case you're driving home one late night and you need a place to eat!

1 comment:

Domo said...

A GREAT taco truck is KOGI korean tacos! I know it sounds bizarre, but trust me - it's DELISH! You can find where they're at online...they put the kim chee cabbage on top of polla asada and it's simply magical! lol