Sunday, November 29, 2009

Fisherman's Outlet-Downtown LA






A few months ago I was visiting a friend that lives in Downtown LA and we were suppose to eat here. Unfortunately we were too late so we ended up eating somewhere else. Last week I happen to be visiting clients near the area and decided to stop here for lunch.
I am certainly glad I did. Fisherman's Outlet is a hub for all seafood enthusiast downtown. You can get your fish fried, broiled, tempura styled, grilled or steamed. There is also another section where you can purchase cold seafood salads. yum yum yum!
With so much on the menu I didn't know what to order. I decided to order fried fish, fried shrimp, coleslaw (with dill), french fries and ceviche. It was tasty and delicious.
Although I was by myself everyone in line were extremely nice and had recommendations. I noticed a lot of police officers eating and everyone sharing tables together that didn't even know each other. I was joined by a few people and had very interesting conversations about the food at Fisherman's Outlet. One guy drove all the way from Long Beach to eat here. Now that is LOVE!! I can't wait to bring some of my friends here, I know they will LOVE IT!
Note: you must bring cash, no cards accepted.

No comments: