Sunday, October 25, 2009

Casa Lupita- Castaic Ca




Casa Lupita is located in Castaic, Ca a town where a lot of truckers and people traveling off the grapevine tend to stop. This city is the first sign of life coming into Los Angeles County. Seven years ago I happened to stop in this seven table restaurant for some breakfast and have been in love ever since. It's a family owned restaurant where everyone knows each other. I usually stop in for breakfast but I happened to be traveling during the evening and decided to go in for dinner. I enjoyed the Shrimp rancheros and carne asada taco's. They bake their own tortilla chips and make their own salsa. I love the chips because they are always warm and fresh. The truth is... their chips are the best tortilla chips I have every had. They are light and crispy with the perfect amount of salt. You can tell that there is a lot of love put into their food. Good old fashion beans and rice served with almost every dish.
There is a Denny's located next door. My suggestion is to pass Denny's and go into Casa Lupita's. You will not be disappointed and you will save money.

No comments: