Monday, October 5, 2009

Dan's Sub- Woodland Hills, Ca





Dan's Subs is located in Woodland Hills, Ca on Ventura Boulevard (West side part of the valley). Dan's subs has always been one of my favorite places to eat for lunch. If you want to get a good seat, I suggest getting there early before the lunch crowd sets in because the line is usually out the door. However, they do have a good system going on there if you decided to get your order to go.
I always enjoy their wall of fame with autographed pictures of Tiger Woods and many other famous Hollywood figures.
I always order their classic warm pastrami sandwich with everything on it. The pastrami is sliced very thin and the bun perfectly warmed. Dan's sub makes their own Italian sauce to place on top. YUMMM! I apologize that I can't recommend another sub sandwich but once I like something its hard for me to deviate from what "I know is good!"

I apologize for the pictures. Taken with camera phone.

No comments: