Monday, August 24, 2009

Casa Vega Restaurant- The Valley





I used to just come in here for the margaritas until one day I decided to eat. Located in Sherman Oaks, Ca Casa Vega is a local favorite and always hits the spot after a long day of work. For a while I was here every Friday with Business Colleagues and friends. Such good times listening to the Mariachi band table side. This place is always packed during the evening and the crowd is never ending at the bar.
Okay I will admit I am a usual suspect when comes to the menu. I ordered the crab and shrimp enchiladas. What can I say, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." However, my guest had the wet carne asada burrito. Okay Okay it was darrrrnnnn delicious. They cooked the meat perfectly. The flavors were spot on!
I have decided to get out of my shell and try something new next time. :-)

Taste: 3.75 stars out of 5
Ambiance: 4 out of 5 stars
Drinks: 5 out of 5 stars

No comments: