Sunday, August 30, 2009

Flooky's in Woodland Hills






Flooky's is a place that is guaranteed to hit the spot when you are hungry. They don't advertise or have a website but everyone knows about them. They are not shy about putting seasoning salt on their fries or hash browns. They serve breakfast all day long.
Whenever I am in Woodland Hills I always have to stop by and pay them a visit. I always order the Breakfast Burrito (the bb with everything on it). The breakfast burrito has ham, bacon, sausage, egg, hash browns and homemade salsa. OMGOSH!! Pork, pork, pork. Always yummy to my tummy.
I took a moment and spoke with the owner Tony who said that his wife makes the salsa fresh everyday and they go through 15 gallons a day. WOW!

I give this place a big thumbs up for price and taste.

No comments: