Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Vintner Grill- Las Vegas









It's been a year since gracing the floor of Vintner Grill in Las Vegas. Vintner is located in the neighborhood of Summerlin and is considered one of Las Vegas's finest restaurant off the strip. The beautifully decorated restuarant makes you feel nostaligic while Norah Jones and Frank Sinatra play in the background. I assure you, you will want to dress up coming here and bring a special date or significant other. It's very romantic especially at night.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to make dinner reservations but was able to eat lunch with my best friend. We ordered Proscuitto & truffle oil flatbread, crabcake with tarragon sauce, Salmon and Halibut.
My favorite was the flatbread with Proscuitto and truffle oil. The flavors made a perfect marraige with a hint of micro greens that sprinkled the top. I wasn't impressed with the halibut but it wasn't bad. It just lacked a little salt. My waiter didn't seem to care whether or not that I was pleased with the meal because when I walked away he told my best friend that he ordered the better meal. Honestly, I was a little put off by that and wished that he recommended something else. However, all is forgiven because the food is FABULOUS here!

Taste: 4.75 out of 5 stars
Ambiance: 5 out of 5 stars

No comments: