Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Trevi- Las Vegas





My friend and I decided to make a pit stop before shopping. So we decided to check out Trevi because of its location and the fact that you can people watch while dining.
Trevi is located in Caesar's palace right next to the "Fountain of the Gods". Trevi offers an array of homemade Italian dishes. We ordered the Beef Tenderloin Carpaccio with shallots, arugula and lemon as an appetizer, Lasagna and the Grilled Salmon with Langoustine. The grilled salmon was on the special for the night and was grilled to perfection. However, the langoustine was not edible. I think I was turned off after that. Overall the meal was satisfying but there was something missing and I couldn't put my finger on it. I guess you can't go wrong when you order lasagna because its a safe choice and that is exactly what my guest did.

Rating:
3 out of 5 stars

No comments: