Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hash House A Go Go - Las Vegas







"Oh my gooooodnes, Oh my gooooodness... As Shanae-nae on Martin would say back in the 90's. Talkin about pure Glutiny and a guilty pleasure. My guest and I ordered everything under the sun. We started off with a Bloody Maria and a Citrus Champagne drink. After we sat down we couldn't decide what to order so we ordered the Sage fried chicken and waffles, banana & brown sugar flapjacks (this thing could honestly feed a family of four) and the smoked salmon Eggs Benedict. As many of you know I do not like sweet food but the Banana Flapjack were to DIE FOR. I couldn't stop eating it. The bananas were perfectly ingrained into the pancake crusted with the brown sugar. It wasn't soggy nor was it lacking bananas. What I liked about this place is that they were not to0 shy with the portions. The smoked salmon Benedict had a chipotle hollandaise sauce with a yummy homemade biscuit and potatoes and I cannot forget the grilled asparagus.

Can't wait to go back after I lose 5lbs!!!!

5 out of 5 starts

No comments: