Monday, August 24, 2009

Pacific Dining Car-Downtown Los Angeles




Pacific Dining Car is a downtown staple where big lobbyist, business men, politicians, locals and foreigners meet to have a great meal. I have never been disappointed or dissatisfied eating here.
After my exhausting trip to Vegas last week I met a business colleague that I haven't seen in a while. The plan was NOT to have breakfast (discuss business) but boy I couldn't resist the crab Benedict on the menu. My colleague decided on the crab hash and we could not help but eat off each others plates. How professional!!! But when you love food, there is no shame.
This place has been opened since 1921 and is 4 generations strong. How can you resist waiters in ties or the old Frank Sinatra feel to the place.
Not to mention it's 24 hours...

taste 4 out of 5 stars
ambiance 5 out of 5 stars
service 5 out of 5 stars

No comments: