Sunday, December 13, 2009

Top Chef Season 6




By far this has been my favorite season. Whoever did the casting for season 6 needs a huge raise!! There was so much talent in this cast that I was glued to the tv every Wednesday. From the beginning of the season I knew these four would make it to the very end. I was really rooting for Jennifer but there were times when she just threw in the towel and had given up. So I gave up on her.
I was a little surprised that Kevin didn't win because he won so many quick fire challenges. My heart went out to him when he lost.
However, I knew from the beginning that Michael was going to win. He had a really good spirit to him and he cooked with passion. He definitely wasn't afraid to challenge himself and take it to the next level without losing his style of cooking. I admire that in a cook/chef. I loved watching him and his brother compete on the show. It reminded me of me and my family and how competetive we all are when it comes to cooking.

No comments: