Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving Responses

While frying Turkeys all day Thanksgiving I was also connected to youtube helping out my subscribers baked their first Ham. I want to share with you some of my favorite responses that I received via email, text message and youtube. I am so happy that our Turkeys were successful and that my videos have not gone in vain. We had over 900 hits on Thanksgiving and more so heading into Christmas. Thank you all for letting Jasmine's Kitchen be apart of your holiday.


Travis JohnsonNovember 30 at 1:20pm
"I have to tell you the turkey was a HUGE hit!!!! It was so freakin good. The skin was crispy and the meat was juicy and not dry. I'm never going to eat turkey if it isn't fried like that. Thanks again for preparing such a delicious bird."Sent via Facebook Mobile

Fred P. November 30 at 1:34p.m.
"D turkey is the bomb. It was crispy & moist."
Sent via Blackberry

Responses From Youtube

Sent from Sparklle0913
"Omg, this was delicious!! You really helped me out alot on this, i followed your exact directions and each slice came out so sweet and great, everyone complimented my ham and i told them i learned it off you on youtube, thanks so much, this was a great help. Happy Holidays :)"

yessicababii
"that i did it it was so good thank you so much :)"

No comments: