Monday, September 21, 2009

Cosmic Cafe- Dallas, TX





Sorry people! I had better pictures of this place but my disk was corrupted on my camera and I wasn't able to retrieve my photos. So we'll just have to settle for camera phone pictures.

After driving around Dallas I realized my options were limited unless I wanted to eat Ribs or fried food everyday. As I was driving from the gym I saw this cute restaurant called Cosmic Cafe. I was mesmerized by the blue colors from afar. I decided to look it up online and realized it was Vegetarian. HALLELUJAH!!! I never thought that I could get sick of eating meat.

Cosmic Cafe is a peaceful quaint restaurant. Not only can you get great Vegetarian food, you can nourish the mind, body and spirit by attending their yoga classes upstairs. All of its food at the Cosmic Cafe is Indian Inspired with a twist of modernity.

I ordered the Portabello Mushroom burger served on naan bread. It had goat cheese and sauteed onions. I also ordered a yummy mango shake and the "vegetable of the day" which was spinach with garbanzo beans and sun dried tomatoes. Since I am not a sun dried tomato fan I was quite surprised how delicious it turned out.

I am going to label this place a "Breath of Fresh Air to Dallas"

No comments: