Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Waffle House- Carrollton, TX






I know I know....lots of food for two people. I had to go to at least one "Waffle House" before I left. It's like seeing Denny's here in Cali or Perkins in Minnesota.
The great thing about this place is that they give you a whole lot of food for cheap and I even had a 20% coupon from the hair salon across the street. Not many places here in California serve grits for breakfast and I was all too please to replace my hash browns for grits. I didn't get all too fancy with my waffles I just wanted them plain. However, you could order your waffles with strawberries, bananas and pears. The people here were extremely hospitable and made sure you were satisfied before leaving. This place definitely hit the spot after running 4 miles.

No comments: