Sunday, September 27, 2009

Brooklyn's (Jazz Restaurant)- Dallas, TX








How lucky was I to run into my friend Corbin from Los Angeles, in Dallas, at the gym of all places. Whew! He invited me to one the hottest spots in Dallas. I haven't had this much fun in years. The band was playing all the classics from Bobby Caldwell, Michael Jackson, John Legend and the list goes on. To be honest I don't remember the food, not because it was unforgettable but because there isn't too many good jazz clubs/restaurants in Los Angeles. I enjoyed seeing people dressed up and everyone dancing the night away. No one was shy and I loved it! The band was awesome!!! The Drinks were Awesome!!!!

I wish I could pick this place up and put it in the HEART of Los Angeles.

I give this place two thumbs up!!

No comments: