Sunday, September 13, 2009

King's Fish House- Calabasas












I love King's Fish House! If you're looking for a place to eat that always has the freshest catch of the season, come here. The last few times I have visited I have tried 4 different types of oysters and was fortunate enough to eat fried soft shell crab this time around. Another great thing about this place is that you can have your fish prepared any way even if its not on the menu. (Ask for fried catfish, yummm). My favorite side dish is the macaroni and cheese which is creamy and has a nice crust on the outside. I believe its panko bread crumbs to be exact.

I had to take a photo of the key lime pie because it was the best tasting key lime pie that you can imagine. This is how it is suppose to taste, HEAVENLY!!!!

I love the Calabasas location because the weather is always perfect during the evening and there is outdoor seating. I would also suggest eating at the bar. You can sit and watch oyster shucking and drink great beer on tap. The staff is always pleasant and can't imagine anyone not enjoying their experience.

This place gets two thumbs up!!!

No comments: